It takes precision focus to brew a brilliant cup of coffee. Handground drew inspiration from the focus ring on a camera lens to make choosing a coarseness level simple.
Twist the numbered ring to choose from 15 different coarseness settings. Each setting raises or lowers the conical ceramic burr mill by 165 microns.
At the heart of Handground is a 40mm ceramic burr mill that was designed for the optimal balance between torque and speed. The stainless steel axle that drives the burr is mounted in three locations to eliminate burr wobble and create a consistent grind.
- Locking top so bean particles don't fly out while you grind
- Side-mounted handle for better ergonomics
- Wide base for more stability while grinding
- 100g Capacity hopper able to contain enough coffee beans for 5 cups of joe
- Coarseness adjustment ring to select a grind setting with one twist
- 15 preset coarseness levels at 165 micron intervals fit for any method of brewing
- 40mm conical burrs made from densely sintered Alumina ceramic which has high strength and hardness, temperature stability, and high wear resistance and corrosion resistance
- Triple mounted stainless steel axle to eliminate burr wobble and produce a consistent grind
- Glass catcher to prevent static and sticky grounds